3-Step Start Up
1. If you are interested in becoming a client, please hold your spot with the Initial Video Conference Call below. You will be prompted to fill out the Service Agreement and to schedule your appointment. For a step-by-step how to, click here.
2. If you decide to move forward, purchase the one time Year of Training below after your conference call. This fee will come due when we meet together in-person the first time. This is fee can either be a one-time fee, or a payment plan can be arranged for the year, however, fee is paid in full no matter how many lessons you choose to have.
3. After purchasing the Year of Training plan, you will be given a coupon code to waive the $50 Access to Online Training fee. Signing up under "Access to Online Training" will give you access to online lessons and videos. For a step-by-step guide of completing your purchase with Doggie U LLC, click here.
3-Step Start Up
Initial Video Conference Call$100100$Required to hold initial appointmentValid for one month
- First appointment will be via video call
- Payment and Agreement due at time of meeting
- Service agreement appears after purchase
- Online access to lesson 1
Year of Training$5050$Every monthOne Year = $600 TotalValid for 12 months
- Covers training services with Doggie U LLC for first year
- Access to in-person, virtual, and online lessons
- Direct access to trainer via emails, texts, and phone calls
- Access to group lessons once approved by trainer to join
- Group hikes and walks with other clients and trainer
Access to Online Training$5050$Every yearREQUIRED TO ACCESS ONLINE LESSONS
- Continued training after your first year
- Access to online lessons and video library
- First year clients have their $50 fee waived